Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bottles...Get your bottles...


I guess I was caught a bit unaware. I brewed my first batch of pale ale with some Grolsch bottles I was given and some Lager and root beer bottles I had saved. I managed to also save enough for the 2nd batch, the batch of red ale.
I didn't think of it at the time, kept giving bottles to people to drink and still have some in the fridge, but since I haven't been buying beer, I'm out of bottles! Guess I need to drink more or give away less, I dunno!
As it is now, I have two batches of beer that needs bottled today, and I need about 12 more bottles to do it. Guess I have to start 'making some empties!'
The moral to the story is that, if you arre brewing at home, make sure you save enough bottles, Til next time, "Drink some beer, be safe not stupid, and have fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment