Thursday, April 9, 2009

The HQ of "New Brew"...


...The place where I make my own versions of 'the nectars of the Gods!' A dark, cool little corner of the basement.
All the full bottles are bottles I have brewed. I have nothing in the fermentors at the moment, but I have three fermentors, and three different brew mixes coming next week. It will be business as usual.
I also have three brews in the bottles you see pictured waiting to be tried. I will report on them when the taste-tests are completed. There is a High Country, Canadian style draft, and Grand Bohemian, Czech-style pilsner, and another batch of the one that started it all - a basic batch of West Coast Pale Ale. We'll see if it is as good as the first batch was!
Look for updates to follow. Til next time, "Drink some beer, be safe not stupid, and have fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment